Fear is an unpleasant emotion or experience because of the threat of danger, pain, or harm. This is a natural yet powerful emotion that may result from physical or psychological threats.
Christians also suffer or experience fear which we can overcome through Christ. Fear is not the opposite of faith, but fear comes because of ignorance.
“But instantly He spoke to them, saying, Take courage! I AM! Stop being afraid!” Matthew 14:27
Fear has been a major monster destroying the potentials of Divine breakthrough and exceptional miracles of God. The above story concerns Peter and the other disciples when they were attacked by the storms of life. I am here to assure you that our relationship with Christ, the presence and power of God are enough to overcome every challenge of fear.
THE SOURCES OF FEAR
Fear comes from the following:
– Ignorance of who God is and what He can do at any particular time.
– Ignorance of the believer’s position in Christ and the privileges we possess.
– Ignorance of the word and promises of God.
– So much dependence on what is around and what is happening to us.
– listening to strange voices that do not come from God.
MY FAITH AND MY POWERFUL DECLARATIONS
Please join me Pastor Daniel Annan to declare powerfully these verses of scriptures over our lives
1. My God has seen my pain and suffering and has spoken for my deliverance.
”Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will add to your life fifteen years.”
2. My sun will rise again, my light will shine this week! My stars will shine this week!
”ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you–rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!”
3. The Lord will prosper my ways and protect me and my family.
”And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God]; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).”
I DECREE AND DECLARE, MY FRUITLESSNESS IS OVER, MY EMPTINESS IS OVER, MY DRY SEASON IS OVER! MY FEARS ARE GONE! MY DRY BONES ARE TURNED INTO A GREAT ARMY, THEREFORE I WILL RISE IN PRAISE OF GREAT HAPPENINGS TO THE GLORY OF GOD. I WILL RISE IN GLORY, I WILL RISE IN BLESSINGS, I WILL RISE IN GRACE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!